The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
It might look beautiful. I can't think of what it would look like exactly without more plans. Are you going to have any plants? How many pieces of driftwood are there?
You could technically put them both in the center towards the back with them looking really good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
The back piece looks nice, but the front one just looks a bit awkward in that position. I think it might look better if you can get the knarl part closer to the other, and turn it 45* clockwise, so the long branches are more up, and not tangled with the first ones. That, or seperate them completely.

I am not good with aquascaping yet, so hopefully someone with a bit more of an eye will pop in. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think it looks good. You might just consider leaving a bit of space between the wood and the glass for cleaning. Looks good. One thing I'd try if I could is to angle the front, smaller piece towards the front of the glass. So, put the butt-end up against the larger piece. It's hard to tell. Looks good, maybe some rock on the left for balance!?

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.