The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of pics to share:

1 - My 2.5 Nano - Freshwater. Cherry and Green Shrimp, and a guppy and a albino cory.

2 - My 12g reef. Just beginning, have my live rock, emerald crab and a damsel.

3 - Cube Nano. Work in progress.......very cool shape.

Picasa Web Albums - Charles - nanopics

chaz

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, i am told its harder because its nano. But I set mine up right, live rock, live water, live sand. Since its small it didnt take much. Its been less than a month and the tank is balanced. I love it, my first experience with salt.

·
PT Biologist
3,220 Posts
Those 8 inch cubes are nice little tanks. I have three myself, but I don't use the lights that came with them. Someone is going to be happy when they buy it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey everyone. About the nano-reefs, If you have any questions ask me. I have a 10g reef set up for about 2 months now And its great. You can feel free to PM or post here for questions.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The best advice is probably at reefcentral.com these guys have a lot of experience, very helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
can you tell me what the plant on the right is called?

Hi there...love your freshwater planted tank... can you please tell me the name of the plant on the right? I love the way it looks. I just set up my 4 gallon finnex tank and thinking about what type of plants to add in it. That plant is just absolutely perfect... thanks a bunch!

Laura

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking good, and I wish you best of look on your nano reef. I had one for a short while and it was a lot of fun. Nano-reef and reefcentral are great places for anyone interested in it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts