The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i started with a shrimp tank it was a 5 that eventually went to 10 then a 20 long...basically threw in whatever i won at a fish auction. then i cobverted another 55 to a crs tank.
and here is my latest attempt at a no tech planted tank that i will be adding tropical fish...
pic is not great but i will eventually take it with a real cam.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I like the pathway of sand.
Also add more java moss cause shrimps love those stuff.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I am doing a few groups of fish... probably cpds, threadfin rainbows, harlequin rasbora, a pair of cpos and will see where it goes from there.
the center piece of driftwood is actually two pieces together. I have some patches of moss growing on it but i its all in the starting stages...

I have collected and traded driftood for a few months trying to find pieces with them sitting on the floor for a while with no idea that it would end up working out that i needed to set up a new tank and used all five pieces of driftwood.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Great looking driftwood/tank

I think the piece in the middle distracts from the great piece on the right though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree but i did it this way because because i am hoping the middle open for the fish hoping they will be a centerpiece... will see once those things grow and teh fish come in if it works...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts