The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UGH My little boy is something else. He's fine with me taking back pleco cause he know's that's the right thing to do but the 2 big buenos aries tetras need out of our 55 gal and he doesn't want me to get rid of them too. He begged me this morning not to take them to the fish man pet center today with pleco. He says they just need their own tank and he looked at their fish profile which said they could be put in a 20 gal. lol He's sad about pleco but knows it's best.

Fortunately/unfortunately depending on how you look at it we have a 20 gal that isn't set up and he has a little room left in his bed room so I guess we are setting up the 20 gal for those dang tetras. Since they ate my plants they'll be getting 2 fake plants and maybe some java moss since they don't seem to like that! They are pretty fish.

So this means we'll have the 50 gal community tank, 20 gal buenos aries tetras, 10 gal endlers, 2.5 gal endlers, 1.5 gal endlers.

Now I just have to find a way to make the 20 gal tank hood alot more secure so the cat doesn't fall in it anymore.

What have I started? He sure loves our fish

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
LOL, you have starter your child down the long road to a room full of tanks to then purchasing a house one day that will fit all his tanks... then a pond... :)

My MTS didn't hit till my late 30's, can't imagine if it came any earlier then that!

Good luck!

Duff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.