The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all. Like I said it my first terrarium and im looking for some advice please. Im looking at setting up a RTF-900ST Terrarium Glass reptile one. But the problem is the info that comes with this is weird. My local pet store as lots of terrarium on display and just below the sliding doors are stickers saying "max water level" which is great as I want to do a half land water set up. Also I cant find any info on the glass, I want to drill it so i can instill a sump refugium. The weird part came when looking for this info. On the website it says inside load of the terrarium should be within 10kg to 15kg. The substrate would be more then that without the water. If I only fill it with water to there max level being 900x450x150 thats 40lt = 40kg. Or do i place a think poly sheet under the thing like my aquariums to take the load? If anyone as any answers that would be great.

Thanks Rick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.