The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
So I figured before i try and sell anything I should give some away first! Try to take only a single plant, but if there is little interest I would be happy to give them all to a single person. You pay shipping (Should fit in a $7 USPS box). Will be sent out Saturday or Early next week. These were trimmings but most have started to root up over the last week and tanks has ponds snails and algae.

If there is alot of interest, all replys before midnight (MST) will be considered and my 6 year old son will pick the member(s) it goes to. If little interest, will keep open until all are taken. Thanks!

P.S. Ive had the Hygrophilia for about 10years in the same tank and it is the absolute hardiest plant I have ever owned. I didnt even know about plant fertz for years and it lived in plain gravel under a actinic bulb:icon_roll. Amazing Low tech plant and I love the look. I dont see it around here much and it just grows and grows. I can take a single 1" stem piece with NO leaves and it will root up and propagate very nicely.

1 x Pogostemon Erectus 8-10 stems (possibly more)
1 x Rotala Wallichii 6-8 stems
1 x Hygrophilia Angustigola 2-4 stems
1 x Myriophyllum Tuberculatum Red 5 stems

Pogo, rotala,:

Pogo and Rotala

Pogo:

Hygro, Myrio tank Tank:

Hygro:

·
Registered
182 Posts
1 tumbleweedz ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
1 tumbleweedz
2. Ashtricks (Preferences: Myrio or Rotala, or Pogo. PS: Love your pogo/rotala tank!)
3. Luckycharm - Pogostemon Erectus :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
1 tumbleweedz
2. Ashtricks (Preferences: Myrio or Rotala, or Pogo. PS: Love your pogo/rotala tank!)
3. Luckycharm - Pogostemon Erectus
4. Drzjunior
5 n-seine Myrio=> pogostemon and thanks for making the offer on TPT

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
1. tumbleweedz
4. Drzjunior
6. Axelrodi202 - Pogestemon

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
1. tumbleweedz
4. Drzjunior
7. Jpchaos - hygro
8. Puddles -- thank you, and I'd like Hygrophilia Angustigola

I believe I fixed the order.

·
Registered
773 Posts
1. tumbleweedz
4. Drzjunior
7. Jpchaos - hygro
9.JEFF9922--Pogostemon Erectus

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
1. tumbleweedz
4. Drzjunior
7. Jpchaos - hygro
10. HybridHerp --love me some myrio, maybe a small clipping of the hygro if you can afford it

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well i forgot to say midnight at what day >.< I did mean midnight last night, but only two other posts, so we will take them.

My Son picked 1,2, 6 ,9:
1. tumbleweedz

So Ash I will give you the Myrio and Rotala since there isnt a whole bunch of myrio.

Axel and Jeff, I can trim a bit more pogo to give you each 8 or so stems.

Tumble, you would have had first choice but you never responded as to which you would prefer, so Hygro it is. Will PM each of you. I will ship first and ask you to reimburse the shipping once you get it. Thanks!

Jpchoas, Puddles, Hybrid: My Hygro grows like a champ, in 2 weeks im sure I can get you guys some. PM me and I will make it happen :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts