The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added some Christmas moss to the drift wood some green rotala rotundafolia and some Anubias nana petite. MarcusFishTanks from Etsy has some of the best specimens I have ever seen so if interested, look him up!
Now I continue daily water changes, fert dosing, and set up my new lights tomorrow. Any feedback would be a huge help thanks guys!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great, the lighting is really intense, but if everything is balanced then you probably won't get much algae anyway.

What plans do you have for fauna?
not sure yet. Definitely a cleaning crew comprised of nerite snails, Siamese algae eaters, Amano and cherry shrimp, and hillstream loaches. As for the rest of the community I’m not sure What I want yet. Have any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
From the looks of it you're off to a great start!! You'll have to have a little patience as far as having plants explode lol it's more like come to fruition than exploding in most situations 😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.