Yesterday I opened a new bag of Flourish root-tabs, sans scissors, the bag exploded and root-tabs went everywhere. :| . I thought I had gathered them all up but stupidly didn't compare how many I found to the number of tabs that come in the bag. A few hours later I noticed our dog, a 15 lb. pomeranian-eskimo mix, happily engaged under the coffee table with a mouthful of...something. I pried open his jaws and extracted, you guessed it, a very soggy and disgusting blob that was formerly a root-tab. They must be hard as rocks as he wasn't able to chew the thing to pieces, and I'm praying that he didn't ingest much of it. I've watched him very carefully since for any signs/symptoms of digestive upset or worse, but he's been fine so far. Anyone know the toxicity of these things if ingested by creatures other than plants? I am so thankful that I caught him in the act before he could swallow the whole root-tab, but from judging the soggy blob that emerged from his mouth I'm sure at least some of it would have dissolved in his saliva. I love this dog and would not hesitate to take him to a vet if necessary, but am also trying to avoid uber-expensive interventions and diagnostics if possible. Since the dog is acting normally (with the exception of sniffing around trying to find more root-tabs...you'd think I had scattered a pound of bacon around instead!) I have decided to just continue to observe him carefully. Any thoughts or advice appreciated!