The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that the CRS I ordered from Gabe came in this morning and there was only one DOA. He sent extra so I still ended up with more then I bought. They look GREAT. I would say 90% of them are S grade and I also got 2 berried females. I was really surprised that they lived. Berried females are very sensitive but they look happy and are eating along with the rest of the CRS.

I am here to testify that Gabe is on the up and up and yes one can order from him and have crs shipped from JAPAN with wonderful results. He shipped quickly. he shipped them on our Sunday and his Monday and I got them Thursday, so it only took 4 days or 5 days depending on how you look at it. :icon_smil he even sent a bag of Cheetos for me :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Now that is some great customer service :)

I will post pictures as soon as I clean up the house. I always make a mess when I am acclimating shrimp :hihi: :hihi: Don't ask me why.

THANKS GABE, I APPRECIATE IT BIG TIME :icon_wink :icon_wink

·
Registered
243 Posts
My CRS arrived today as well

My CRS arrived as well with only one DOA, but a few extras for the note. They are acclimating to their new tank. They appear to be high grade S+ AND THEY WERE PACKED EXTREMELY WELL. Gabe know what he is doing and all should know the risk for afar is minimum when it comes to quality like this.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Congratulations!

So, are Japanese Cheetos different from American Cheetos :)?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. I've got a, let's see now, Great Step Niece? all of three I think who believes Cheetos are right up there with Nectar from the gods.

Don't mind orange fingers myself occasionally so sort of wondered ;).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.