The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple months ago I noticed one of my albino cory dora's looking dead. I though "oh crap". It was laying upside down on the bottom of the tank. I reached in to remove it and it jumped up and took off like a bat out of hell. Wow was I surprised. It must have been sleeping. Ever since then, I've noticed it sleeping like this all over the tank at different times. Sometimes under a leaf.
Other that that it appears to be just fine. It swims and eats alright, and plays around with the others.
I guess it is just a crazy fish.
Joe

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody else see their Copy Dora's acting this way?
Joe

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL You ya. I forgot about that. I personally drink Scotch and a little Bourbon sometimes. But I don't think my Cory's would like that so much.
LOL
Joe

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a couple that act dead after every water change. My wife used to grab a net to remove them and when she got close they would run. These two just spawned a couple of weeks ago and has 7 babys right now.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
My albino corys are extremely active. I have other corys that are very shy and just hide in the back among the plant.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hahaha that's funny.

I used to have an oscar that would go pale and 'faint' every time I walked into the room. He'd fall to the bottom of the tank with his colors faded out like he had died suddenly. I never figured out why he did that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I found one of my corys laying on its side one time looking dead as heck. I grabbed the net and went to scoop it up and it took off. I thought "OK, near dead, I'll get it later." That was a year ago and he's still around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts