The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah I got some Chihiros WRGB2 Pro lights recently and, likewise, wasn't able to find much on-line doco re. the My Chihiros app....I found one YouTube video but the version of the app in the video didn't seem to match mine....so I pretty much just mucked around in the app myself and figured things out...this works for my Pro model and I assume it'll work for your Slim

I think I started on the Manual tab where you can choose from some presets like Red, Green, Buce, etc. I liked the Shrimp presets but wanted to tweak the #s and add some ramp up/down times to the schedule...so I headed to the Customize tab

The table at the top of the Customize tab is time vs. RGBW settings...in attempting to move the time slider I discovered that you can open a time dialog (my term as I don't know what else to call it) with a pinching motion...from anywhere on the table pinch your thumb and index finger together to open the dialog

Rectangle Font Screenshot Slope Parallel

Next, enter the time of day you want to set a custom point, click Done, and then set the RGBW values...here's mine for 2.30pm

Colorfulness Slope Rectangle Line Font

Repeat for as many custom points as you'd like...use the Preview button to make sure your custom presets and schedule is to your liking

Once done I highly recommend you save it by clicking Save As....that way you can recall it if it somehow gets lost

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yes, I'm on an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S20)...I'd expect both the iOs and Android flavors of the app to at least function the same way but, yeah, there could be a bug in one and not the other

I only dowloaded the app 4-5 weeks ago so perhaps the latest versions are more stable

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts