The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my BMS yesterday morning from APB. put them in one of my CRS tank, will move out CRS later.
Here are couple photos I took at night.

one of big guy with CRS
_DSC9283.jpg

_DSC9284.jpg

this is one little guy, 1/4" size I guess, already shows pretty good red color.
_DSC9298.jpg

same BMS
_DSC9301.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice I got some last week as well, I thought the flesh was supposed to be red but those cracks in color show clear like mine do as well. Maybe in time the flesh will turn red?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice I got some last week as well, I thought the flesh was supposed to be red but those cracks in color show clear like mine do as well. Maybe in time the flesh will turn red?
I hope so, let it settles down a bit first.
will see.

·
Registered
715 Posts
The quality of those reds are rather horrid, I've gotten 1$ red cherry males with better color, how many did you get and could you show picture of female?

Indeed seem to be bloody mary due to short rostrum.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The quality of those reds are rather horrid, I've gotten 1$ red cherry males with better color, how many did you get and could you show picture of female?

Indeed seem to be bloody mary due to short rostrum.

The adults are a must see! These IMO are far more nicer than and cherry I have seen. I dislike the painted look. As adults, they look like a Ruby gem with legs, just gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
+1 I just got some BMS myself. The fires were always my favorite, but these are quite possibly my favorite now.

Pictures don't do them justice. The see through is like fire red, but the red is more florescent and has a stained glass like shine to it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Bloody red babies are pretty well white when their born and gradually turn red over time. We try to send a good mixture in sizes and the small one was probably the freebie we threw in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts