The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New lights came in today and I decided to keep both to give my plants more photosynthesis power. turns out being able to have dual programmable zones is cooler than having just one fixture haha! Oh, and my Monte Carlo started pearling which I think is a good sign. can't wait for the roots to pop!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Beautiful tank! I’ve just ordered their 65 gallon serene tank with stand and lighting kit! How do feel about the Sun Led Pro? Also did they come with those speakers and how do they work?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful tank! I’ve just ordered their 65 gallon serene tank with stand and lighting kit! How do feel about the Sun Led Pro? Also did they come with those speakers and how do they work?
Thanks @AquaPlants! I didn’t buy the background kit I bought just the light fixture. The fixture is great and the programmable features are really cool. I tried out the sounds but i don’t have them on all the time. Actually just connected some old computer speakers to them. You’ll love the lights. I have another serene sun Le pro arriving tomorrow with the arm mount so I’m pretty stoked on setting that up! Will upload pics when I’m done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts