The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 10 lb cylinder that I use a co2 arts dual regulator with regulator with solenoid. I have had this set up since April 2020 and is my first co2 set up.

This past week we had a power outage. Since then the second gauge does not move from 0. The first gauge shows a full tank. I have removed everything and put it back together and nothing changes. As a result none of my tanks are getting co2 for the past week.

I have tried contacting co2 arts but received no response. Does anyone know the best way to reach them? Is there anything I can do to fix this? I bought this despite it being expensive as I thought co2 arts was a good brand.

If there is no way to fix this I have a fluval regulator for the small tanks. Does anyone know how I go about adopting this for a regular cylinder?

Thanks for your help!

Family aquarium image_1610294419901.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,955 Posts
Did you try adjusting the delivery pressure knob? Turning it clockwise should increase delivery pressure.

Also, if your Fluval regulator is the one I am thinking of (fits onto a small proprietary CO2 cartridge), then no, as far as I know, there is no way to adapt it to fit onto a standard CGA320 fitting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts