The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take the time and write a thread for my apologies. Not only to the staff member here at Planted Tank, but overall the community as well.

I would never thought this would happen to me, but it did and I can only live with it and try to overcome it and move on.

As some of you guys may know, I was recently put on restriction. Maybe it was a bad week for me i'm not sure, but something came out of me when I didn't really want it to. I apologize for any disrespect and I hope that all of you guys accept it and forgive me.

I wanted to say a special apologize to Momotaro (Mike). I am sorry for what i've said to you through the PM's, I knew that it was rude and impolite to treat such a staff. I hope you will forgive me.

But overall, this is the place where I came to when I first started this hobby, and I hate to leave. Hopefully not only myself but also the whole community can continue to contribute and support the site.

Last but not least, lets start off this week with a great attitude!

Thanks again for your time reading this. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
420 Posts
So, are you back? :wink:

I was bummed to see you leave.
I was not aware that you were put on restriction...
Mike is a great guy, he means well and does what he can for the site.

This is a nice community, I'm sure everyone can put it behind them and move forward :smile:

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I don't want to give the impression that I left, but lets just say i'm going to try and be a better member here at PT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts