The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, I still have no clue what happened. I came home from school and found water all over the floor, and a crack running up the right hand side of the tank. All the water had leaked out and my gorgeous babies dead. I think I stood there for a good 20 minutes in shock crying. Yea...I'm super grown up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no specific plans as of right now. Just sitting back and letting the plants grow a bit and get something I like going. I'm leaning towards wild angels though. I'm hoping I can find wild Altums or scalare that don't have an unreal price tag. I'll see how it goes though. I'll post some pictures of my new tank later on tonight, it's not amazing at all but i just set it up last week.

·
Registered
548 Posts
i am looking at that overhang too... the stand doesnt even look rugged withOUT an overhang... whats the story on it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I worked at pj's petshop, a pet store chain here in Canada and bought it there, thats the stand that came with the tank. I had the tank for about 5 years without any problems. I did build the hood though, the one it came with was to low for my lights. The stand never seemed to be a problem, but then again i'm not entirely sure to what caused the crack. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the stand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts