The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the low tech forum also, but just to get some more advice/suggestions ill post it here as well. For lights Im running 6x 28w T5's 3x 6700k 2x full spec. and one 03 actinic blue for color. Filtration- Emporer 400 with floss and foam, a Fluval 405 with faom, ceramic bio rings and peat, and a Magnum 350 that I really only run the micron polishing element in. The substrate is a gravel/eco complete/amazon soil mix. I dose Flourish Excell as recomended and Flourish Trace with my weekly W/C's and put tabs in about every 6 weeks, everything is growing well so im going to step up to Co2 and may b a T5 HO strip soon. Anyhow let me know what you guys think, suggestions and criticisim all welcome :icon_mrgr

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great job! The only criticism I would give is throw some more background plants, and maybe tie some moss to the wood, it gives the tank "depth". Or u could just leave it like it is and I'll like it that way too. ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
i think the tank looks great only things i could see that would make the tank look better are more background plants like mentioned and maybe some floating plants

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all, yea I deff would like to have some more background plants, Im hopeing the jungle vale will grow in more but I might just go pick up another 1/2 dozen to fill it in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts