The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This photo is very recent as in about an hour ago lol. Yes before anyone says anything, I need to prune!!!! Lol. Current setup, 160 watts of T12 under a custom made hood, behind the shroud the tank is open top. I am using a 300w digital thermonitor, and a aquatop 500c-UV canister filter. CO2 injection with glass bubble counter, diffuser and needle valve. Plant wise I have red ludwiga, a pinkish rotala, water sprite amazon sword, sword, jungle val, crypt of some kind (won at a local auction), some bacopa that has reached the top of the tank, and one banana plant and a java fern. Also natural driftwood I pulled locally after some flooding.

The tank is overstocked with...
4x angelfish
1x gold gourami
1x dwarf gourami green
11x albino cory
8x cardinal tetra
7x serpae long fin tetra
7x emporer tetra
4x german blue ram
1x silver molly
5x otos
2x zebra danio
A bristlenose plecco and a handful of guppies lol. Even though its overstocked, all the fish are gorgeous in color and happy.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the substrate will be changed upon going to my 100 gallon tank I am prepping, it didn't start as a planted tank. Jungle is a understatement lol. It oddly seems, to work though. Thank you for the comment on their color I take a lot of personal satisfaction on keeping them healthy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.