The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I'm from Norway, and I am not very good at English...

But, this is one of my aquariums, and I wants to show it for you and maybie I can get some feedback on it.
The aquarium is furnished with some branch with Javamoss on, and that's it. The habitants of the aquarium is some Red Cherryshrimps, but I really wants some Tigershrimps if I could get that for a fair price sometime in the future... I have allready told you what kind of plants I have in there (Javamoss).
For light I just use a lamp with a "normal" pear; 25 watt. I use a Eheim aquaball 2206 to make flow in the aquarium. No Co2...

Well, I hope you will like it :icon_eek:

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
It looks really nice!!! Welcome to the forum!

Cherry shrimp are awesome first shrimp and are easy to breed which makes it even better!

What type of driftwood is in there? Does it have a specific name?

The only (SMALL) gramatical error you have in your post is when you say you wants to show it, It should be Want to show it. And probably say to you instead of for you. one last little thing to help your english you spelled the word maybie with an extra I it should be maybe. But besides that your english is great! I certainly would never even try to post on a forum with your native language;)

The tank looks great nice and simple!

-Andrew

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Hej Emilie
Det is veldig fin....jeg liker din tank, men kanskje bruk Rotala mini eller Anubias nana petite ogsa~ Beklager for min darlig Norske men jeg liker praktise~~~~~~~

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hej Emilie
Det is veldig fin....jeg liker din tank, men kanskje bruk Rotala mini eller Anubias nana petite ogsa~ Beklager for min darlig Norske men jeg liker praktise~~~~~~~

Haha. Yes, that was the best Norwegian I've ever heard! :proud: But I'm very impressed, it was actually really good, for an not-Norwegian guy to be :icon_eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts