The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,159 Posts
Gotta second both of those fish recommendations by @KingKoopa512. Boraras brigittae are maybe my all-time favorite fish but CPDs are severely underrated and would look absolutely stunning in that setup. Their dark coloration would pop and the fact that they look like miniature trout is great.

Have you started a tank journal yet, @oneill8902?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotta second both of those fish recommendations by @KingKoopa512. Boraras brigittae are maybe my all-time favorite fish but CPDs are severely underrated and would look absolutely stunning in that setup. Their dark coloration would pop and the fact that they look like miniature trout is great.

Have you started a tank journal yet, @oneill8902?
Not yet ive got pictures from the 1st few weeks i just need to compile them into a post.The stems are really taking off now and im probably going to increase my light from 80-90% next week in hopes that i can get the H'ra to start turning red

·
Super Moderator
17,159 Posts
Not yet ive got pictures from the 1st few weeks i just need to compile them into a post.The stems are really taking off now and im probably going to increase my light from 80-90% next week in hopes that i can get the H'ra to start turning red
Shoot me a PM if you want me to move this thread into the Tank Journals section for you to turn into a journal. Would be easy for you to change the subject/title.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone have advice on how to get my amanos to stop attacking my Reineckii minis? they ate all the algae off the rocks and even with me feeding them yesterday they continue to devour the leaves of the plants at night

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.