Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was not quiet ready to go public, due to the amt. of e-mail, it's time to
have a grand opening...LOL

I have fresh Mulberry leaves, will be picked on shipping day, new growth only, straight off the tree.

50 leaves....$10.20 shipped

Dry leaves in a few weeks NO PRE-ORDERS, PLease do not ask....50 leaves....$10.20 shipped

I respect and follow forum rules, ...NO PRE-ORDERS, PLease do not ask. I've posted all info to save on unnecessary e-mails.

Will trade for: - Downoi, Crypts, Taiwan Moss, Bumble Bee Nertie, Super Bowl tickets

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
I just wanted to say that there is a special place in my heart for mulberry trees. As a child my grandmother used to have a big mulberry tree in her backyard. My brothers and I would always get in trouble because as anyone with mulberry experience knows, mulberry stain like crazy and in the hands of three exuberant/boisterous young boys this is exacerbated even more!

Mulberries are about the most tasty berries you can get!

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Buyer Beware- More as a warning, than a blatant plug for myself. :biggrin:

Please use caution feeding/using wild collected leaves as food or as water conditioning aides. You can not be sure of the safety a wild source. Fed/State/Local government agencies spray for every thing from Mosquitos to Japanese beetles.

NOW this is a plug...LOL Every thing on my land is Organic, my city/county/state has not sprayed in 5 years. I have Mulberry, Cherry trees that I eat the fruit of. I only sell picked fresh new growth leaves. I pick & pack just prior to shipping when the leaf has stored converted the most Sun light. Older growth leaves are in decline in nutritional value. The hard part is the best leaves are at the TOP of the tress. I.offer them fresh during growing season, dried in winter. This year I'm going to try fresh frozen.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Abrium -Some forum members live in NYC, Chicago,Boston, SF and just can't walk out in the back yard and pick them. In Asia in some places Crypts are weeds that clog up water ways. A lot of the fish we keep are just bait in 3d world countries.

It's a a matter of perspective.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is the last week for Fresh New Growth leaves. Fall is coming to the midwest, and the "new" stuff is just to high up on the trees. :eek:

I'll be starting dried leaves now. They will be ready Oct 1. :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.