The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it okay to use? I went camping over the weekend, and walked up and down the stream looking for any kind of interesting driftwood, but I noticed how rich the mud was on my toes, and in my hands. The stream feeds from a lake and goes from the stream into a river and from there.. I am not sure lol. I live in the mountains, and the stream literally goes everywhere, and the currents are really strong where I was at (if that matters) people swim in this stream in all different areas, there are fish in it as well as frogs, crawdads, pretty much anything else that would be classified as normal. There of course is a lot of plants in the water too. Especially what looked to be hornwort. I already have permission to use some if I would like since they will be bull-dozing some of the area out to make a beach type area. I just want to get opinions before I really consider it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.