Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I no longer have to come into my office in Chelsea, I can now work from home so I’m selling this office set up, there is no room at home for another. Looking to sell it as a complete set, I will only part the fish from the set if you don’t want them. It has only been running for 2 months now (started on 7/20/11) I have the receipts. Everything is in mint condition. Pick up is in Chelsea on 8th Ave and 15th St. (A,C,E and L trains stop in my building; 1,2,3 trains stop 2 blocks away on 7th and 14th). You can come to my office to check out the tank and fish before you buy if you want to.

(1) Mr.Aqua 11.4 tank = 30.00 **2 months old, mint condition**

(1) TOM Aquarium Rapids Mini Canister hang on tank C-80, 80gph = 20.00
(It’s filled on one side with Eheim Ehfi Substrat Pro Filter Media.

(2) bags of fluorite black sand. 1 ½ bags are in the tank, the other ½ is not used and here for you to pick up. I paid 60.00 at Pacific, asking 30.00

(6) Scarlet badis (dario dario) and (6) Sparkling Gourami (Trichopsis pumila). I paid 57.00 with shipping from The Wet Spot (I have the receipt). The fish are really healthy and colorful. I’m asking 30.00

(1) Rena Air 50 = 5.00 I used it once to hatch BBS

(1)Stealth heater, 1 yr old = free
(1)Glass hang on thermometer = free

$115.00 FOR THE COMPLETE SET UP!! All you need is a light and some plants and you are all set.

BTW – The driftwood, plants, riparium planters, lighting, drop checker and CO2 in the pics are not for sale, they are going home with me J

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im using the Archaea 36W PC with an 8000K bulb from AFA. Here's the link to it:http://www.adana-usa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_74&products_id=452

Just be aware that the fixture does not come with a splash guard for the bulb but I've never had a problem with that. It has telescopic legs and I keep them fully extended, no chance of water getting in. But if you wanted to, it would be easy enough to make a splash guard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.