The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I'm moving soon and don't have the room for anything but my smaller tanks. Therefore, I've got to get rid of my tanks, many of my fish and my plants. I have the following available for pick up in or around 11758:

Currently empty tanks:
- 10 gallon metaframe tank with split bottom slate. I wanted to put in a glass bottom but never got around to it. $10
- 10 gallon tank that housed a gerbil - $5
- 20 long - brand new and never used - $15
- 29 gallon - $20 GONE
- Betta Falls aquarium (stupid impulse buy - never used) - $15

Currently in use tanks:
- 40 long - $30
- 30 gallon - $20

Fish:
- 2 Bolivian Rams (not a pair) - $3 each or both for $5
- 1 Orange Chromide - $10
- 1 Dwarf puffer - $3 GONE
- 2 Turquoise Rainbowfish (see picture) - $7 each or both for $12
- 12 Harlequin (some are actually Espi rasboras) - $20 for all CLAIMED
- 1 Female Crowntail Betta (red fins with dark body - see picture) - $3 CLAIMED
- 2 Long-fin Zebra danio - $2
- 1 Bloodfin tetra - free

Plants:
- large Amazon Sword (some algae on it) - $5 GONE
- Spiral vals (enough to fill the back of a 4 foot long tank) - $30 HALF GONE. OTHER HALF CLAIMED
- 1 large and 1 smaller Java fern - $5 for both CLAIMED
- large Anubias coffeefolia (see pic) - $10 CLAIMED
- portion of giant duckweed - $1
- portion of Salvinia minima - $2 GONE

I'm sure I have many other items (small filters, sponges, air pumps, heaters, rocks, wood, etc. but I haven't gone through that yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For the rasboras, what's the absolute latest date for pick up? I probably won't finish cycling by the time you move but thought I'd ask anyways. Also definitely interested in some of the random odds and ends (filters, heaters, hardscape materials) as you post them. I'm getting back into the hobby and I need to re-accumulate all the equipment I dumped years ago.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
emaychzee - I'd like the fish to go by Sunday, 11/3. In terms of the other equipment, I'll try to figure it all out tonight and then update this post. Where are you located? PM me.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t have any pictures right now. I’ve moved but the tank is still at the house. I’ll be there tomorrow (11/10) to empty my tanks and meet someone who is taking a lot of the plants and fish that are left. The 40 long still has plants and some fish in it. I can get a picture when I’m there but it’s your standard 40 long with black trim. 48”L x 11” W x 16” high.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That should be 12” wide.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE -The tanks are still available. I also have 3 baseball size portions of Subwassertang only $4 each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts