The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, I'm sad to announce that I'm moving out of the Denver area. I've been fortunate enough through various trades/sales to have met some great fish folks through this form. Here's what has to go, a lot of high-end equipment. Prices are firm, but I will do a slight discount if multiple items.

ITEMS STILL FOR SALE:

Mr. Aqua 11.4 gallon rimless, low-iron glass rank - Approx. 18"x9"x12" - near mint condition - $40

18"-24" Satellite Current LED+ light - remote included - $60

Do!Aqua glass bubble counter/co2 diffuser combo $10

metering valve for co2 injection system (pulled from Milwaukee MA579) $10

Best,

Trouty

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can pick up the light on Thursday. And the diffuser as well.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
Great, I'll mark the items listed as pending for now. I just realized I have two identical diffusers in my house (digging aqua equipment out of every nook and cranny as I rummage through my house!)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just looked before I commented and it was at $80. I see you changed it now. NO PROBLEM. Good luck with you sale. I WAS very interested.
The craigslist posting from 4/24 was $80. The new listing I made on 4/29 said $90. Two separate postings. Neither were edited after the fact.

Regardless, if 60% versus 53% of retail price for a mint condition ADA tank is the deal breaker, then so be it. It's still an amazing deal if you're on the market for a premium low-iron rimless tank in a unique shallow size. I understand you're trying to score the best deal possible, but I'm simultaneously trying minimize the financial hit I take merely because I have to move across the country to a place that doesn't allow tanks. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
When you first posted here AND on craigslist, it was for $80, you had a sale pending so I stopped looking at this ad. Looked today and it was still available. Still interested but the price jumped. All I was wondering was why the price difference? I know it is a great tank, that's why I was interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.