The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Finnex 4g is currently sitting on cinder blocks, which to say the least are not very attractive. My plan is to either build a custom stand, or at least stack the cinder blocks a little higher, clean them up and paint it black to make everything appear nicer.

The aquarium currently has about 7/8 odd lbs of fluorite and about 3 odd pounds of rock and is growing E. parvula. If I drain out the tank well, could I move it without disturbing the aquascape?

·
Registered
424 Posts
My Finnex 4g is currently sitting on cinder blocks, which to say the least are not very attractive. My plan is to either build a custom stand, or at least stack the cinder blocks a little higher, clean them up and paint it black to make everything appear nicer.

The aquarium currently has about 7/8 odd lbs of fluorite and about 3 odd pounds of rock and is growing E. parvula. If I drain out the tank well, could I move it without disturbing the aquascape?
I moved mine no problems - Just drained almost all the water and moved it with the hardscape. You could probably even move it full but it would be heavy and difficult to keep from spilling. Those small nano-tanks are pretty strong for the amount of water they hold.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I moved mine no problems - Just drained almost all the water and moved it with the hardscape.
That sounds great! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts