The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the entire line of Mosura Shrimp Products and most of the BorneoWild products available for sale!! US shipping is $5 regardless of the quantity ordered. International shipping available from $15 to $25 (message me what you want for a international shipping quote).

If you want to order please send me a pm with your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice.

For more detail about MOSURA products please go here.

MOSURA Specialty CRS Food 25gm $12.69/ea
MOSURA Excel 25g $14.99/ea
MOSURA Bio Plus 30gm $13.49/ea
MOSURA Mineral Plus Ultra 100mL $15.00/ea
MOSURA Old Sea Mud Powder 60mL $7.69/ea
MOSURA Tonic Pro 20gm $24.74/ea
MOSURA Shizhen 180mL $8.00/ea
MOSURA BT-9 20gm $16.39/ea
MOSURA Eros 35mL $24.49/ea
MOSURA Gravidas 25gm $16.80/ea
MOSURA Rich Water - 30gm $11.32/ea
MOSURA Shizhen Power - 30gm $26.22/ea
MOSURA TDS Up $13.00/ea
MOSURA pH Down $13.00/ea
MOSURA Shrimpton $16.80/ea NEW!!!

For more detail about BorneoWild products please go here.

BorneoWild Grow - 40g $14.75/ea
BorneoWild Bebi - 70g $13.00/ea
BorneoWild Color - 50g $13.00/ea
BorneoWild Spinach - 40g $14.75/ea
BorneoWild Barley - 40g $8.00/ea
BorneoWild Frenzy - 50g $13.00/ea NEW!!!
BorneoWild White - 15g $14.75/ea NEW!!!
BorneoWild Vital - 15g 11.50/ea NEW!!!
BorneoWild Crimson - 15g $14.75/ea NEW!!!
BorneoWild Humic- 60g $14.75/ea NEW!!!
BorneoWild Stout - 15g $11.50/ea NEW!!!
BorneoWild Shield - 60g $18.00/ea
BorneoWild Dance - 40mL $28.00/ea
BorneoWild Minerock - 500g $30.00/ea NEW!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'll have to get with you in a week or two for sure. Gotta wait for the pay day!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Is the MOSURA TDS Up a food or a powder? I can't find much info out there on this product.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Is the MOSURA TDS Up a food or a powder? I can't find much info out there on this product.
Hey Pete, this is what's on the label of the TDS Up I got from Will, and also on the ASSA Aqua page:

"Mosura TDS Up is formulated to increase TDS of water by restoring the minerals in water to be used in shrimp tank. It is does not increase GH (general hardness) and has slight acidic property which is highly suitable to be used in shrimp (crystal red shrimp, red bee shrimps, king kong shrimps, wine red shrimps and many other species except Sulawesi shrimp) tanks that are required to maintain in acidic water range.

This product is highly recommended to use concurrent with Mosura Mineral Plus to restore tap water, RO water and distilled water to a desired GH and TDS level.

To measure TDS, Mosura TDS pen is recommended."

I haven't opened it up yet, but I assume it's a powder (kind of like montmorillonite clay) that's used to increase TDS of RO/distilled water.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey Pete, this is what's on the label of the TDS Up I got from Will, and also on the ASSA Aqua page:

"Mosura TDS Up is formulated to increase TDS of water by restoring the minerals in water to be used in shrimp tank. It is does not increase GH (general hardness) and has slight acidic property which is highly suitable to be used in shrimp (crystal red shrimp, red bee shrimps, king kong shrimps, wine red shrimps and many other species except Sulawesi shrimp) tanks that are required to maintain in acidic water range.

This product is highly recommended to use concurrent with Mosura Mineral Plus to restore tap water, RO water and distilled water to a desired GH and TDS level.

To measure TDS, Mosura TDS pen is recommended."

I haven't opened it up yet, but I assume it's a powder (kind of like montmorillonite clay) that's used to increase TDS of RO/distilled water.
Thanks Donny :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts