The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling all the moss i have left.

LOTS of fissidens fontanus and willow moss.

Pictures are in my 10 gallon thread. Link is below.

$5 for a small zip lock bag (3inx5in) plus shipping.

Local pick up is welcome. I live in brampton.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lovely Moss..

Hello! Just finished reading through every single word from your moss tank and LOVED it!!:hihi: I live in Canada and would love to get my hands on some Christmas moss, only thing is, everything that comes out of my wallet still has to be whizzed by my mom. HOPEFULLY, ill pm you soon. :biggrin:

~~ Mitch ~~

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. Just give me a pm.

Hello! Just finished reading through every single word from your moss tank and LOVED it!!:hihi: I live in Canada and would love to get my hands on some Christmas moss, only thing is, I'm 15 years old and everything that comes out of my wallet still has to be whizzed by my mom. HOPEFULLY, ill pm you soon. :biggrin:

~~ Mitch ~~

·
Registered
298 Posts
You're in Canada!?-Very awesome. I've got some fissidens myself (not as green though...) but I would be interested in varing amounts of the other three (one or two zip lock's worth)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't checked this place in soo long. Glad you got the moss and i hope you're happy with the portion. Enjoy them and good luck.

I have more moss for sale if anyone else is interested. Taiwan, christmas, and willow moss.

Thanks MrAL, good n fast shipping, healthy and algae free.
Did I mention well packaged? (How did you get all of the air out?)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Are you still interested in selling some moss?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts