The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just bought an Eclipse 3 system that I intend to plant with mosses and najas grass only. This tank will only house shrimp(various kinds).
After some looking I found a few pictures of moss walls, which I loved. I was wondering, though, which moss would be the best to use for a wall(I'd prefer REALLY slow growing, so I don't have to prune so often)? Also, does anyone have any experience with a moss planted nano? Will the moss completely overtake the tank before I know it?
Any input on the subject is appreciated, even if unrelated to my questions. I've got this wonderful idea in my head, but am having trouble bringing it to life.

·
Registered
386 Posts
All kinds of moss grows slow and you don't have to worry about trimming them. I bet you wish your moss grows faster. Even your hair grows faster than moss. Most people start a moss wall but never finish it because it takes too long to grow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.