The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***edit*** see post #8 for current list, and new additions!

I have been holding off on a trim for a while. I even went out of town for a few days this last weekend, and when I came back I couldn't believe how full the tank was:cool:

Anyways, I have the following plants for sale:
Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Pantanal -Yellow' - 2 packages 3-5 stems for $6.00 This plant grows beautiful leaves w/out the excessive size of 'Cuba'

Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Araguia' - 2 packages 3-5 stems for $6.00 I love the Pink the plant gets

Tonina fluviatilis - 3 packages 4-6 stems for $5.00Sold pending payment
Hemigraphis traian - 1 package 3-5 stems for $7.00 The purple is great on new growth and towards the top of the pland, and more pronounced under high light.Sold pending payment
Myriophyllum mattogrossense - 4-5 stems for $3.00Sold pending payment

Bacopa sp. 'Araguaia' - 4 packages 6 stems - $5.00 These will not be clippings, they will be full, rooted, around 12" or so stems with the possibility of off shoots on them. I'll let you do the clippings when they arrive for twice the plants! These stems also have a strong red hue to them.

Rotala sp. 'Goias' - 3 packages 5 stems - $3.50/package These will also be full stems complete with roots.Sold pending payment
Shinersia rivularis aka Mexican oak leaf: 3-5 stems with several new branching stems - $3.00

Large leafed Nymphaea sp. : $4.00 (I'm not sure what species this is, but leaves are up to 5", green w/a slight red hue)

Sagitaria subulata : 5-7 packages, 3-4 rosettes - $1.00 Or buy all the dwarf sagitaria I have for $4.50

Echinodorus uruguayensis - 1 large plant w/leaves up to 20"+ separated by cutting at the rhizome, $3.00 Sold

Lilaeopsis brasilensis (Micro sword) : 3 patches 3" x 3" - $3.50/patch

Rotala macrandara 'green narrow leaf' - I haven't gotten un-stunted, full growth with this yet, so if you want it I'll give it to you for free if you pay shipping. 3-5 stems

...or buy everything above for 15%+ off, shipped for $85! (this would be a great start for your tank)

Shipping will be USPS priority, shipped next Monday or Tuesday (If you get a hold of me early enough I can ship tomorrow, 3-28) $5.00. Please make sure to reference this thread, your handle, and what plants you are buying when you pay. I accept non-cc PayPal.

I know someone contacted me about buying one of the Ludwigia verticillata sp., I'm sorry I don't remember who it was, but please PM me and I will hold some for you.

Please PM me for info, as I will respond faster to PM than responses on this thread.

ERiK

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated list:

Someone really needs to buy these Ludwigia sp., they are really tall and need to be trimmed desperately!

Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Pantanal -Yellow' - 1 packages 3-5 stems for $6.00 This plant grows beautiful leaves w/out the excessive size of 'Cuba'

Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Araguia' - 1 packages 3-5 stems for $6.00 I love the Pink the plant gets

Tonina fluviatilis - 1 packages 4-6 stems for $5.00 After trimming I found I have more than I thought! Sold pending payment

Bacopa sp. 'Araguaia' - 4 packages 6 stems - $5.00 These will not be clippings, they will be full, rooted, around 12" or so stems with the possibility of off shoots on them. I'll let you do the clippings when they arrive for twice the plants! These stems also have a strong red hue to them. This is a great price for these stems...for some reason these never sell very well, but they are beautiful!

Rotala sp. 'Goias' - 1 packages 5 stems - $3.50/package These will also be full stems complete with roots. I have one more package after trimming.

Shinersia rivularis aka Mexican oak leaf: 3-5 stems with several new branching stems - $3.00

Large leafed Nymphaea sp. : $4.00 (I'm not sure what species this is, but leaves are up to 5", green w/a slight red hue)

Sagitaria subulata : 5-7 packages, 3-4 rosettes - $1.00 Or buy all the dwarf sagitaria I have for $4.00

Nesea sp. 'Red': 2 stems $3.00 This is the darkest red plant you can find. Sold pending payment

HC, Hemianthus callitrichoides 2x2 patch $9.00 This has been floating in a tank I maintain for a while, and has just a little bit of algae on it.

Lilaeopsis brasilensis (Micro sword) : 3 patches 3" x 3" - $3.50/patch

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'll take the Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Pantanal -Yellow' and the "Goias"!

PM sent. Thanks.

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Do you have a picture of the two different verticillate Ludwigias for comparison?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you have a picture of the two different verticillate Ludwigias for comparison?
Heh, I got them from you...You accidentally sent what I believe to be Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Pantanal -Yellow' instead of Bacopa pantanal, which btw I am happy with...

My reference is this thread.

If I am incorrect in my identification, please let me know.

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Heh, I got them from you...You accidentally sent what I believe to be Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Pantanal -Yellow' instead of Bacopa pantanal, which btw I am happy with...

My reference is this thread.

If I am incorrect in my identification, please let me know.
Doh! I thought that might be the case. I was incorrect in my original identification as Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Pantanal -Yellow'. The correct ID is Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Araguaia'. Sometimes it will grow without the red highlights on the crown. I suspect they are the same plant that you have.

Here's a comparison picture for everyone interested. Ludwigia 'Araguaia' is on the left and has thinner leaves and only gets as wide in diameter as Ludwigia 'Pantanal', while the more common Ludwigia 'Cuba' is on the right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts