The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything gone. Thank you very much, all pkgs go out tomorrow. cheers.

Rotala H'Ra- 2 dollars a stem, 7 for 10 bucks, 20 for 20 bucks gone
Ranunculus inundatus--gone
Ericaulon aquaticum-5 per large plant
ricciocarpus natans gone
Limnophila Aromatica or Posgostemon Stellatus- -I can never tell these two apart- (honking big plants some are half emersed) for 2 bucks each.-gone
Eleocharis Sp. ? montevidensis?- . This hairgrass will grow straight to the top of a 55. It looks good with a current blowing it around but it is quite a stiff grass and if not in a current will grow vertical. big ole' clumps five bucks. gone
Eleocharis Species. Originally obtained from the venerable AaronT. This is my favorite of every hairgrass in the known universe. It grows about a 10-15inches high max and then stops. Very thin and Flexible, it waves in a current like fine silk in a summer breeze. nice starter clumps five bucks a piece.gone

3 bucks extra for styro with heat pack ., If you dont opt for the styro then it is at your own risk. Remember I am shipping from Minnesota. 10 buck minimum on plants. Shipping is actual shipping cost.

Open to offers and trades for plants equipment or ?.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Will you have more of the Eleocharis sp. from Aaron in a couple months from now? I've been looking everywhere for this stuff but it's a freaking ice age here, so I don't want to risk having plants shipped to me until it warms up.

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean it is cold down there in the south. I thought you had palm trees that far south.:icon_cool. I wouldnt normally sell plants this month but I just need to make room. Last year was warmer this time. This is the first time I have had frozen plants arrive when I greeted the postman. I expect I will have some of the grass in a couple of months barring some unforseen event.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That was a great album. I love the sound of breaking glass.

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
I just heard from Marrow, it really is a stunning plant. I wonder if skewlboy has seen it yet. :smile: I am posting a picture he linked me. (I hope you don't mind, Marrow!)

·
Banned
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey skewlboy, just to let you know the cutting you sent me is growing emersed now next to one of mine and another from a different source. They are as indistinguishable emersed as they were when they were submersed. Will post if they flower.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just received the H'Ra! They are lovely. And thanks for the mystery plant! Could you tell me what that was? It was a gorgeous purple color about 2"? Thanks again!!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.