Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three batches.

Batch #1, $10.00+5.00 USPS Priority (the smallest clump on the left, at the top of the Coke can...)
Batch #2, $15.00+5.00 USPS Priority (the out-of-focus clump on the top, above the Coke can...)
Batch #3, $35.00+5.00 USPS Priority (the monster clump, below the Coke can...)

e-mail me at jlbodin at yahoo.

- Jeff

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All three portions sold within the hour last night. These are covering my centerpiece, and I usually cut back this time each year (so I can see it, otherwise it's completely covered with A. Nana Petit)...

I got a small stem from a local shop a few years back - $10 for like 4-5 nodes.

anyway, I kept hacking away after I listed the monster portion and got back to everyone, and have the following (more) available (and yes, I'll still have some left over for SFBAAS ;) ).

Batches #1-3, each $10 +$5 shipping
Batches #4, #5: each $15 + $5 shipping

I also have a few other odds/ends you might find as a surprise in your baggie.

- Jeff

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh can I get batch 4? Im in san jose so mail should be 1 day. Im just starting my tank, do you has any other ones for sale? saves on shipping =)
I'm not heading up there (I'm in Gilroy), but paypal to jlbodin at yahoo and I'll have it in the main first thing in the morning ($5 shipping, you'll spend that in gas coming down here...).

- Jeff

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Taekwondodo, how long did it take for those a. nana petite to grow into that large mass? and what was their initial size?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I started off with a small portion - maybe 4 leaves - about 4 yrs ago...

Here's a picture of what's left. Before the trim, both of these rocks were completely covered:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.