The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for a decent CO2 regulator with solenoid in the =/- $100 range? I saw a previous thread where discussion was building your own, I'm not interested in doing that. I'd anticipate a 5 pound tank on it supporting a heavily planted 29 gallon tank.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I would start by looking at the CO2 Art, GLA, and even Azoo builds. They seem to be the three most frequently named vendors of pre assembled ready to use regulators, with CO2 Art seeming to be the accepted mid point between the other two for price and quality.

Having never used any I can't testify as to the quality but it seems one can't go wrong with the above. I will say I've dealt with CO2 Art customer service team I'm the past who have been responsive.

Also do a search in the forums for these names, quite a bit of information out there. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Don't think you will find a co2art or gla for near 100.00.The azoo is but I have two milwaukee Ma 957 and they have worked well for over two years.They run about 90.00 and you have to buy the tank seperate or find a place that swaps or refills and they may sell you one.A5lb runs about 50.00 good luck

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you want cheap, you are getting what you pay for.
I highly recommend GLA regulator.
$200 for the paint bottle one and once it is set up, it is flawless on every start up in the morning.
Holds settings to a tee.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
If you want cheap, you are getting what you pay for.
I highly recommend GLA regulator.
$200 for the paint bottle one and once it is set up, it is flawless on every start up in the morning.
Holds settings to a tee.
So does my Milwaukees and they are in this persons price range.He did say 100.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.