The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
It depends, but most of the time I get my fish from B and B as I am a planted tank kinda guy so my fish demands are simple and for plants its a mixture of both.. However I love b and b, I have 2 fluval flloras I bought from b&b as well as some other things...

·
Registered
330 Posts
It's really not that hard. Just pay attention, your tank will tell you many things if you just look for the signs. Check your water parameters, dose ferts, weekly wc's, and google everything and anything you see. Lastly, PATIENCE. I can't tell you how frustrating some parts of this hobby can be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice to see other Mobilians here! I've had planted tanks off and on for years, but just now getting more serious about it. Just finished setting up a new tank and now I'm on the hunt for some plants. If anyone local is doing some cleanup in their tank and wants a few bucks for their scraps give me a shout.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure will...shipping off some java moss and already gave away my extra corkscrew vals and crypt spiralis, but it won't take long to get more going...all that crap grows like weeds!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just got the tank set up. Been looking hard at co2 setups, and have about convinced myself to set one up. Then I just gotta figure out which plants to get. I found the old bald cypress knees out around Week's Bay.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.