The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I sent several emails and exchanges were good.
The issue was the shipping costs for me too.

I've used several substrate supplements and HATE the empty spheres emerging from the substrate (sorry) I digress, yes! they were very good to work with me finding a compromise.
I purchased enough WonderGrow+ to serve me for about a year and they made shipping less painful LOL

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've gotten plants from overseas sellers on eBay and sometimes they'll ship the stuff in a little box labeled "plastic toy" or something, lol.

I might get some plants from Mizu World soon, and if I do, I'll report back.

·
Canon pimp #002
4,600 Posts
Awesome. Looking forward to it.
You could do it legally, but I imagine you would have to be a buisness with an Import/export license You'd also need to purchase a phytosanitary certificate with your order...

Good luck with the ordering! Be sure to post how it goes, if you choose to order from them.

·
Plant Clown
4,735 Posts
You know how whenever any of us here on the forum ship plants, we use Priority Mail because we need them to get where they're going in good shape, and anything beyond 3 or 4 days gets increasingly risky? Okay, maybe you don't know that. But we do.

In my purchases from overseas, about 10 days after payment is my personal record for receiving an item.

Obvious legal issues aside, that's all I have to say about importing plants.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.