The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new version is now available on apple's App Store and google Play (Aquarium Fertilizer Calculator)
It now supports dosing methods. I do charge for them since they take so long to develop and there are fees for it being on the stores.

Since this is the first time it's available for Android, I'll post some promo codes for you to get it for free. Choose 'Redeem' in the google play app menu.

X6ZE74XEYL0VYU1R57KZ0BG
878WM572731ZDXF4M3UNNEW
C4UJ68RSSLWBKGTL23FV6AA
9YBEE8KVF6CNVP6S5RN8JZ5

·
Registered
530 Posts
Purchased the app about 1-2 yrs ago and love the new update. Very clean interface. In wondering if for future updates, the user can have the ability to store current dosing regime.

:)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any codes for iphones?
I randomly post codes sometimes.

Purchased the app about 1-2 yrs ago and love the new update. Very clean interface. In wondering if for future updates, the user can have the ability to store current dosing regime.

:)

Thanks

Thanks.
What do you mean by store current dosing regime? It remembers what dosing regime you chose and keeps it throughout?
There are cases where you have multiple tanks where you use different regimes; maybe it remember the tank volume to the regime. That'll be a good update.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks.

What do you mean by store current dosing regime? It remembers what dosing regime you chose and keeps it throughout?

There are cases where you have multiple tanks where you use different regimes; maybe it remember the tank volume to the regime. That'll be a good update.

Maybe add an extra tab on the bottom and somehow have a feature where one can keep a note of how much one is dosing.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just purchased! Nice interface. I have been using Aquarimate and its been great for logging water test results and allowing each tank its own profile (to record livestock, expenses, notes). Especially useful is their statistics feature with allows you to enter the parameters you wish to track and it instantly develops a timeline graph for you

The downside of it though is that it was reef centric designed. No really dosing involved. Would love to be able to input dosing, continue tests, and then graph them to see the relation.

So basically if you could incorporate some of their features into your own you will have made a perfect product....would be extremely useful.

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just published an update on the calculator for both android and iOS.
1. I added 2 new deficiency photos contributed by pattern8.
2. fixed minor bugs where the number keyboard should appear for entering units
3. Added some new ferts

If you have photos or ferts you'd like in the calculator, send them my way.

I did a little googling and it looks like my app is on a farmer's website too :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've been using your calculator for quite a while and I think it's great. The one thing I would like to see added to the calculator is KHCO3. I add potassium bicarbonate with my water changes to add some kh without a big ph change.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great app!
Maybe for less experienced users the full name of the chemical would be handy.

If I can ad my requests, then I wouldn't need any other calculator:
CaCO3
NH4Cl
H3BO3
MgCl2*6H2O
Na2MoO2*2H2O
CoSO4*7H2O
CuSO4*5H2O
FeSO4*7H2O
NiSO4*7H2O
AL2(SO4)3*18H2O
Cu-EDTA & Zn-EDTA (15%)
Mn-EDTA (13 %)

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been using your calculator for quite a while and I think it's great. The one thing I would like to see added to the calculator is KHCO3. I add potassium bicarbonate with my water changes to add some kh without a big ph change.
KHCO3 was added in the last update :)

I also added urea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts