The Planted Tank Forum banner

Missing part from regulator

521 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  cjordan9811
I'm missing a part from my regulator to connect the hose. I saw a diagram online that labeled it as the line output cap. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Look like a valve, if you could get the id of it the manufacturer might have spare part.

Or try this
that's not what he's talking about, he's talking about the screw on cap.

go to home depot and try the compression fitting cap they have. It'll be hard finding a proper replacement since these are made in china and may not use standard thread sizes.
check your inbox for the link to buy it.
Thanks neilshieh!! That's it, a compression fitting cap! I knew what is was called I just couldn't think of it.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.