The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for sale:
Pro Scissors 'Nude' (used TWICE) selling for $95 Shipped.

CO2 System 74 Tropical Forest No. 1 Amazonian NEW $11 (must ship by UPS OR FEDEX GROUND or LOCAL PICK UP ONLY)

CO2 System 74 Tropical Forest No. 2 Malayan NEW $11 (must ship by UPS OR FEDEX GROUND or LOCAL PICK UP ONLY)

System 74 Cap Stand BLACK NEW $8

Opened but new Satellite legs for Current USA fixture $9 shipped.

Prices are final unless otherwise stated, please get in touch with me if you are interested in anything or have questions. BEST WAY IS TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD!

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I would love to get some ADA tweezers but you don't have any for sale... .And plus my parrents think I'm crazy now paying $75 for 10 CRS shipped.... If i paid about $100 for scissors or tweezers.... I would be in rehab!(TPT type -.-)

Great prices though.......

-Andrew

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Im talking about the ADA cartridges that you are selling. Dont you need a special regulator to use them?
Yes. It's about $90. They have a special thread that only fits their regulators.

i was talking about an ada co2 system setup......
Regulator's $90. Setup including bottle, diffusor, tubing, regulator, check valve, Green Bacter, stand, etc. is $205. For all you get it's actually a great deal, but the cartridge system isn't for me. I'd like to try it though.

·
Registered
676 Posts
It's a nice system, my girlfriend has one. I might be interested in those cartridges, assuming hers will run out soon.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I have the little CO2 system and it is pretty sweet.
Ifyou don't sell the other cylinders and plan on coming to the Jan 13th meeting, let me know :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts