The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was diagnosed with cancer last week and am trying to simplify a little so I can focus on recovery. I am slowly going to be thinning out all of the plants in my tanks and as I come across new stuff, will post it here. First come, first served -- please PM me and I'll get back to people in the order I received their PM's.

First up is a mixture of dwarf water lettuce, a small amount of Amazon frogbit, some giant duckweed, a decent amount of Salvinia minima and perhaps some Hygroryza aristata. I will send a full US dry measuring cup full of plants (and probably more) until they're gone. $5.50 Priority shipping, please add $1.75 for a heat pack. It is VERY cold here right now, so I highly recommend one of these. :)

Thanks, guys! Please stay tuned as I get stuff cleared out. :)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I don't need any floaters at the moment, but best of luck with your recovery!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this too, please focus on yourself and do what you need to, to stay calm, stay positive, and take the best care of yourself that you can!

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
Blah :( I pray that in << 6 months you will not even remember you had it. Kick it, and kick it hard, Jen.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Soo. sorry to hear.. Take care of yourself, please and.. PLEASE look into vitamin b-17!!! from personal experience I can say " it Could/will help make you feel better!!" but that is all I can legally say.. Look into it PLEASE

1 - 20 of 34 Posts