The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SCAPEr
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a question about these ADA tanks..

I looked at afa, and the prices are $70 (mini M 5.5Gallon) and $75 (mini L 8.5Gallon)

I also notice in this forum people talked about more of mini M... and thus mini M is almost sold out in afa.

So my question is... why people buy/talk about mini M more than mini L even though the price is 5 bucks in difference and 3Gallon smaller?

-was wondering because I wanted to buy my first ada tank and notice 45-p is sold out and looking for an alternative tank and came across these two tanks.

help would be appreciate it!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think the popularity of the Mini M and Mini S has more to do with the available add ons imho. For example lily pipes and lights from ADA exist for the Mini S and Mini M but there's really nothing for the Mini L. The nano lilies are a bit small and there is no 45cm lighting option. I actually love the dimensions on the Mini L and plan to add one to my collection in the future, but I will be using Archaea lights and Cal Aqua pipes which suit that tank better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.