The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I tried to do a search but did not find what I was looking for.

Does anyone have a source for the plastic o-rings that go in between the regulator and the cylinder?

Thanks!

·
Plant Clown
4,729 Posts
You sure they have what the OP is looking for? The specific washer for the Milwaukees isn't a generic plastic CO2 washer, as the nipple has a weird flange on it.

The only place I've ever heard of that carry them is Milwaukee itself. You could give them a call, or send an email to customer service.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
You sure they have what the OP is looking for? The specific washer for the Milwaukees isn't a generic plastic CO2 washer, as the nipple has a weird flange on it.

The only place I've ever heard of that carry them is Milwaukee itself. You could give them a call, or send an email to customer service.
+1 I had go get mine from Milwaukee also. I have asked the twice if there was anywhere to get 1, and they said that the 2 that come with the regulator should be used over and over again.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. I emailed Milwaukee and promptly received the following response:
---------------------
The washers are soft pliable plastic and are designed to be reused over and over again. I will be glad to send you 2 out in the mail to your address posted below at no charge.

Best regards
Milwaukee Instruments customer support

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thanks for the info. I emailed Milwaukee and promptly received the following response:
---------------------
The washers are soft pliable plastic and are designed to be reused over and over again. I will be glad to send you 2 out in the mail to your address posted below at no charge.

Best regards
Milwaukee Instruments customer support
Yup. Thats the one I got to.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts