The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up getting rid of my dats and decided to go back to planted with schools and more variety of fish. During this process I ended up tearing 2 ligaments in my ankle all while having an infant. Now that the boy is 18 months and staring at my mess of a tank, and I am now able to actually work on it (reconstruction surgery), I am basically starting over.

Just looking for general ideas at this time, nothing specific. Guess you would call it low light, about 2wpg. Any odd inhabitant ideas? Nothing too $$ or that would go on a killing spree or eaten for food (unless they can produce faster that eaten). So far the current inhabitants are about 9 torpedo barbs and about 15 or so Harlequin Rasboras.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just added 20 dwarf sag for foreground and 20 jungle val in back. Part of the background includes a custom made rock/cave wall made from PVC gutters and black lava rock. Already had some red red wendtii.

For livestock I added 3 Clown Loaches, 5 Whisker Shrimp, 1 Goldnugget Pleco, and 5 Bosemani Rainbows.

FTS and possibly some other pics to come later today when lights are on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts