The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 starter cultures of microworms up for grabs. I bought some tiny Tupperware tubs that are perfect for shipping them out in. All you have to do is take a picture of the fry you plan on feeding them to !
3 random pics will be selected on Tuesday and sent on Wednesday.
Cost will be $4 via PayPal

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don't have fry yet.. but I'm working on it!
Here is my pair of Taeniacara candidi:

They spawned a few weeks ago but the eggs didn't hatch so I've been tweaking some things, female looks about ready to try again.
I also have pairs of Apistogramma borelli and Apistogramma bitaeniata that hopefully will be putting some fry on the ground here shortly!

And I would love to try raising microworms for the future fry! Thanks!
-James

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here is my recent family of Jewel cichlids who I'm sure would enjoy some microworms...

Dad on the right, Mom on the left:

They are about 4 days old here, and now a little over a week old. Some new updated pics will be forthcoming.

Here are photos from this weekend...

·
Registered
864 Posts
I got Least Killifish which have too small of mouths for any other types of food and was looking for some micro worms.

I upload a picture later.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be picking the winners around 3pm today (EST) so get your get your pictures in !

·
Registered
864 Posts
Here are the pictures. The first few are the adults, last few are babies. The mouths of the adults are TINY.

2 of the adults

2 up front and you can see the 3rd one way in the back between the front 2

1 brave fry posing for the camera.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys , I got called into work earlier than expected. Since only 5 of you entered I will send you all a culture ! Everyone was a winner !
Just pm me and I will get your address .

Thanks for taking part .... Pictures were great !

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes there are 6, I counted too quickly earlier. Those that paid tonight, I will be mailing the worms tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All those that paid, your microworms have been mailed !
Pm me for a few tips on keeping them alive longer .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Would love to get in- Momma guppy just had 45 babies a week ago, and I have two Momma frogs waiting on Daddy frogs... but so far they are just humping each other! Had some tads die not too long ago cause they wouldn't go for the first bites. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts