The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a great unit for a shrimp tank. Love the fine bubbles.

The bidding page is in Japanese, dunno how I can get my hands on one :(

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
looks pretty good...

seems like its made by a company LSS laboratory oversea who does sponges and aquatic stuff...

I would def use something like all in one oxygenator+ sponge + free up floor space

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I take it this is only sold in Japan?

Why they get all the good stuff. I would love this! I'm sure pretty quite, not a whole lot of splashing and super fine bubbles. Happy shrimp and happy life, what more can you want? ;)

·
Registered
844 Posts
I take it this is only sold in Japan?

Why they get all the good stuff. I would love this! I'm sure pretty quite, not a whole lot of splashing and super fine bubbles. Happy shrimp and happy life, what more can you want? ;)
it's just a acrytlic pipe/tube drill with small hole and block at the end (that's what the person is selling, just the pipe)

seriously you can make one yourself..

if you really want to make one, hit me up in pm. I can go through with you the equipment's or component that might make up of it to see if you can replica it.

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's just a acrytlic pipe/tube drill with small hole and block at the end (that's what the person is selling, just the pipe)

seriously you can make one yourself..

if you really want to make one, hit me up in pm. I can go through with you the equipment's or component that might make up of it.
Oh really? Where can we fine the same sponge filter that has green tubing and elbow? :)

·
Registered
844 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yes...seriously. I like this setup because it is different. Not something you can find on evilBay. Lol
now if you want the green spray bar ...that is made by tetra long time ago and they stop selling those green color tube. that is what he is showing.

the other picture is jus like the link picture I show you on top of my post..

·
Registered
532 Posts
keep in mind that PVCmight be too heavy for the suction cup on the sponge filter whatever you use has to be lightweight. it might be a challenge to find something to use that is lightweight and still fits perfectly.

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sweet find, Thanks Nemo.

I am definitely going to do this now!

To the hardware store I go tmrw!
Go for it! I'll buy it from you as long as it's nice priced with a body part. Lol.

the clear rigid tubing used on UGFs comes in many diameters.
Great point. I somehow think the Eheim green looks fabulous now for shrimp tanks since it doesn't show all the nasty algae and mold in the pipe as much as the clear ones :)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Go for it! I'll buy it from you as long as it's nice priced with a body part. Lol.
HAHA!

We'll see what happens, and how successful I am, I will definitely keep a journal and log, will probably make a thread in the DYI section ;).

Going to price everything out tmrw, and hope the wife says yes ;).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.