The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have packages of 20 more red cherry shrimp for sale. I ship juvenile shrimp (1/4"-3/4") with some sort of plant in 16oz water bottles. Here are the new shipping rules:
1) I will ship 20 for $20 and ship by USPS Prioirty Mail, no live arrival guaranty. So far I have had good luck with this, very low numbers die in transit (less than 5% thus far)....and I TRY to ship more than 20 and HOPE that if any die 20 will arrive in good shape.
---or---
2) I will ship 20 (I always throw in a few extras) for $30 in the same fashion as above, and ship by USPS Express Mail. If you pick up the package the following day I will guaranty live arrival. If 20 do not make it to you, I will have the choice to re-ship or refund part/all of your money.

PM me if you are interested. My PayPal account is: [email protected]

I will update this thread every week or so with more packages for sale.

Here are some pictures:

and...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I cleaned out the filter I reailzed I have enough shrimp for two packages. If you are interested PM me! I'll send them out the day after I recieve payment! -M

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
05/01/2007 - Update.

There is still one 20 shrimp package for sale!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Revised post 05/05/2007 -
Two packages available...planning to make shipments first thing Monday morning!!! PM me is you are interested!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One package left....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm all sold out for now...more to come in a week or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts