The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa AquariaCentral.com is inactive too. If you go to MFK you will an ominous message at the page that displays. I hope that something did not go wrong.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
CapitalCichlids.org is also down. I heard on FB it's server repairs going on.

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
Darn it. I thought something was up.

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
Is it back for anyone yet?

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
It should be up by the end of today. There was a software upgrade that needed to be done and some work on the server. There were a few unexpected complications resulting in the prolonged downtime but it WILL be back :)

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Thanks for the update, Rachel. There is almost always some unexpected problem when doing upgrades I guess!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
As you know, we recently had an unscheduled outtage. Because of these problems, we have decided to move our servers in order to protect the availability of the websites. The move will start today, Friday September, 2, 2011 and should be finished by Monday, September 5, 2011. We hope that this move will help to prevent issues in the future. Please be patient during this time of transition. The following sites will be effected:

www.monsterfishkeepers.com
www.aquariacentral.com
www.aquaticphotography.com
www.pvas.com
www.capitalcichlids.org
www.acaforum.org

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are working out the 'kinks' in the server move from this past weekend.

I was on briefly this morning & the site was very slow & just tried to get on again and both sites aren't up at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts