The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 7 - Maxijet Powerhead 1200s and 4 - Maxijet Powerhead 900s. These are brand new in a box. Buy one or buy all. Shipping cost will be $4.99 per powerhead and will combine shipping if you purchase more than one.
Asking price is $12 for MJ1200 and $9 for MJ900.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Random question but do you know if it's the mj1200 or mj1600 that you can swap the propeller to the koralia4 to increase it's power? if it's the 1200 i would be interested.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Good deal there. If I were still setting my 40 up as a reef, I'd be buying a few from you. Just curious why you have this many powerheads? lol.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Probably found a deal. Those are the old packaging from some time ago. Units are the same as the new ones. Companies update the packaging from time to time and when they do you can find great deals. Like this one.

Good deal there. If I were still setting my 40 up as a reef, I'd be buying a few from you. Just curious why you have this many powerheads? lol.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.