The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's been around 4 or 5 months :screwy: since I asked my LFS to get me some n. multifasciatus for my 10 gallon tank, but since they haven't come yet and i got a huge amount of plants leftover from my 40g, i thought I'd just throw together a little somethin' somethin' :naughty: lol. Right now, there are just goldfish who were supposed to be placeholders till the multifasciatus arrived, but yea. Only problem i have is the fact that my filter is sponge filter. That's going to drive off the co2 that i'm diy injecting right? Ugh, I really want one of those internal filters, since the stock load in there is going to be really light. Maybe some shrimp and a pair of kribs. Or maybe a pair of dwarf gouramis (though i'm fearful of that DGIV that's going around). Suggestions? Also, can anyone direct me to making a good diy ballast for an 18 inch t8 bulb? I only have 14 watts of light in there right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Off to a good start. Hope you have much bigger home for the goldfish for later. Why not get a HOB? They don't take up space inside the tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts