The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I had intended to use this myself but have come to the realization that setting up a tank is a ways off so I've decided to offer it up sale. Besides I have time to build another and I love hunting the stuff down and putting it together.

So, what you see below is a Scott Speciality Gases model 51215A590 (a re-branded Matheson 3810 and does 30 psi max output). This is not a used regulator. It's the current model being sold and I removed it from the bag myself. Everything used to build this is new. I happened to have a spare Matheson knob so I replaced the Scott version. If you want the Scott one instead, let me know and I'll put it back. I just liked the way the Matheson one looked. It Gives it some character in my opinion.

Parts used:

- stainless steel 2 1/2" nipple (E&S Technologies)
- stainless steel nut (E&S Technologies)
- stainless steel Parker pipe fittings
- stainless steel Swagelok 1/4" tube fitting
- stainless steel Burkert 2822 solenoid (2 watts, 24VDC)
- stainless steel Ideal V54-1-12 metering valve

This unit has been fully tested for leaks and function and works just as good as it looks. I am including 10' of the correct tubing for the tube connection along with some tube inserts and a high quality check valve. I don't have any extra ferrules at the moment so i can't include spares of those. If i find a set before this ships, I will toss 'em in.

450 bucks takes it. Buyer pays actual shipping. Non e-check PayPal only. US only.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts