The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, because of family and work, I need to sell almost everything in my tank as soon as possible! I'm selling 2 giant bundles of a pretty wide variety of plants, it should be especially nice for those of you that are collecting plants. I am selling plants ROOTS and ALL. There's also a HUGE java moss special for plantedtank members too! So basically, I'm going to reach in and give you as much roots as I can get, if I can of course. My old username was jt656, couldn't get the password since I've been gone for so long.

I DEFINATELY want to get rid of all of this by Wednesday at the latest, if not earlier, this way I can ship it to you and it'll arrive to you asap. No matter what, I need to get rid of it by then weither if it sells or not. I'm moving stuff around on Friday that's why.

Now I'll be straightforward so there wont be no surprises. Here are a few notes you should take into consideration:

1. As usual, I definately advise you to thoroughly clean all the plants after it arrives to you as I've stated, I haven't taken care of the tank for awhile and I've had some algae problems and some a minor snail problem as well. I will clean it as best as I can, you have to do the rest.
2. Since I'm going to give you everything in the tank as is, I'm going to leave the trimming up to you.
3. Some plants I don't remember the name so you'll have to find out. I got a bad memory.
4. This tank does not have CO2, but it does have high lighting. I stopped the CO2 months ago.
5. Plant measurement is of course, mostly estimation.

With all the roots, the plants should grow faster after you get it.

----------Selling 2 Large Bundles------------
NOTE: All plants are accurately counted or undercounted, in some cases, VERY undercounted, because some plants are in the back as well. Your gain I suppose.
I'm splitting all my plants into 2 equal bundles. Here I'll give you notes to everything. Here's my tank 50gal. Plant counts below is for each bundle.

Rotala rotundifolia. Many as long as 16". Concentrating on the plants on the left. I believe they are Rotala rotundifolia. I will include at LEAST 2 dozen. This will probably be way undercounted. They do get a bit pink/red from what I remember.

Red Watermilfoil. 4 stems, some as long as 15". Again, roots and everything!

Sunset Hygrophila. 5 2" rather small plants. Longest is 7". They're probably all connected too...not sure. They get very nicely red if u give them co2 and good lighting.

Pearl Weed. I have a bunch scattered around the tank, but I'll give you about a dozen, longest one is 7". I'm not completely sure if they are. But I think they are. They are relatively short stems about 3".

Glosso. (Same top picture, to the back a bit) Scattered around the tank. I'll give you a few stems but LOTS of roots so once you get them in your tank they'll spread very fast cause they crawl along the ground.

Water Sprite. 2 big plants. LOTS of roots. I have them basically floating at the top of the tank so their root goes all the way down. With that many roots they grow extremely fast.

African Green Hygro. 1-2 stems, only giving you the top roots of it. Each stem has 1-4 stems growing out from it. About 14". Can become very red given the right condition (which is very easy)

Water Hyssop. I'm guessing here, I don't know for sure, I was searching and this plant looks similar. 3 stems, longest is about 9".

Tropical Hornwort? 1 dozen at least, some as long as 18". Again I'm guessing but the plant really looks like the one that I have.

Alright I forgot what these are called. But I'll definately give you a few. A dozen? They're scattered throughout the tank.

I believe this one is the last one and I don't know what it is called. All I know is that it is a big stem plant, grows relatively fast and there are two versions of it, submerged and out of water. If it is out of water, it will become poisonous so beware. Just trying to give you all the details. If submerged, it is completely safe. Only the part that is out of water is poisonous and it takes time. 1 4"~ stem with lots of roots and ready to plant. Grows vertically of course.

JAVA MOSS SPECIAL for bundle package! May or may not contain other varieties of moss such as christmas moss and taiwan moss.

For an extra $2 only I'll give you a handfull of java moss...a BIG handfull. However the java moss needs lots of cleaning as, like I said, I haven't taken care of it and there's a lot of algae on it. So honestly its a bit messy. But I'll give you A LOT! You just need to clean it out.

--------------------PRICE--------------------

I'll put the shipping as $10 USPS priority mail. If the shipping is less then that I'll pay you back the difference! If its a bit more than its on me.

So I'm aiming at $35 per bundle. If you're interested in the whole thing as one massive bundle, contact me. If its still available of course.
----------------------------------------------

Any questions? Message me, any at all. If you want to I can meet you on a messenger, just message me with it. I'm at work most of the time but I have my messenger on.

If anything changes I'll definately tell you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah there is also this plant I forgot. I'll give you 4 stems AT LEAST. The longest is about 12". I have no idea what it is called.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No sorry, but I can try a slower shipping, since you're so close it'll probably get to you super fast anyway, but no guarantees. It'll MAYBE cost you less but at your own risk. Like I said I'll refund you the difference.

Well I'm off to work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shipping is seperate so its 45 all together. Again I'll refund the shipping difference. I mean, please consider that it'll take me literally HOURS to dig up all the plants and package it and stuff. I'm not just trimming it, I'm digging up everything so.

NEW ADDITION TO THE BUNDLE: Since I wont be using it anyways. First person to buy a bundle gets a FREE barely used 8.5 OZ bottle of FLOURISH from SEACHEM.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, since this isn't working I'll bring it down a bit lower.

$35 SHIPPED, USPS PRIORITY MAIL. That is $10 down from the original price! However, shipping is on you now.

Again, first person to get a bundle gets a FREE Flourish from Seachem as posted above. I still need to get it out by Wednesday at the latest. I'm always opened to offers.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Seems high in price to me, maybe it's becuase it's hard to tell what condiction the plants are in...........................

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LAST DAY FOR THE PLANT BUNDLE

Last thing I can add to these bundles is I can throw in a hundfull of java moss for free and believe me its no typical golfball size either, more like a few golfballs.

By the way when you say condiction, you meant condition right? When I first got these plants from sellers here, they were pretty much in the same condition. They're in pretty good condition and I think with so much roots, I'm sure if you give it even a slight bit more care then I have, it should grow to your liking in weeks. I mean, the tank you see is without CO2, without ferts. If you can give them that, they should grow in fast and nice. Thats my opinion. Its probably expensive to you but considering the hours I have to put to dig up all the roots without messing up the plants and it is one big jungle in there. I mean, what more can I say.

I usually include lots of extras too.

Anyhow, I still need to get these out by tomorrow morning (which is Wednesday). So if there is no one that is willing to buy it then, then I would like to say thank you to everyone here for taking your time to look at this. I guess I will have to trash it all :thumbsup: . I plan to clear it out and maybe keep some fish.

Thanks beforehand everyone! I appreciate your time! I'm at least glad that I attempted to sell these. If it fails I will accept it and move on with my life and onto my next project which I can't wait!

I'm also looking for a few things that I can do as trade off such as water heaters (made for at least a 20++ gallon tank), super red cherry shrimps, xmas moss.

Bye and Have a nice day. I'm going to work now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts